Wednesday, September 1, 2010

someone like you,


"I've been roaming around,
always looking down at all I see,
painted faces fill the place I can't reach,

You know that I could use somebody like you,

Someone like you,
and all you know and all you speak,
countless lovers undercover of the street,

I'm ready now, I could use somebody like you,"

Kings of Leon, Use Somebody, a beautiful song, and a song which makes me think. I posted a picture of a lovebug, I made the picture myself, Because one time, there was this lovebug walking on my floor, And I thought it was so beautiful, and what is symbolizes too, Love, Something I haven't had for a long time now, something I do want though, And I'm ready, but that doesn't mean I'll get it, I guess I'll just have to wait patiently until it comes around?
I don't know, I'll just see,
xo; R.

No comments:

Post a Comment