Sunday, September 5, 2010

a change

hellooo,

so it took me a couple of days post something new,
because i haven't had time to post anything,
but sunday is a rest day, so a post day :)

i have been feeling a lot of things lately,
romance, fear, confusion, self-consciousness,
and it's been a lot to progress, but i had some help.

feeling romance again felt very good,
at first i was very afraid, to open up my heart,
because i closed up my heart for a year,
so opening up again, was, like i said, very scary,
but i managed to succeed, and it felt good,
but i had to make some choices, which left me in confusion,
and i don't get really confused very fast, so when i do,
it's some serious shit too, but also managed to lift the confusion,
and i decided that i should go for the romance,
because i think, if it all works out, it could be very beautiful.

i also kinda lost my mojo last summer,
because last year, every day at school was a challenge,
and without the challenges i had last summer,
i lost my mojo, but today is the last say of summer vacation,
and tomorrow school starts again, but i'll manage i think,
because i had some help and inspiration of some people,
and i got more confident again,

but one thing that always does bug me, is that most people
are afraid of the unknown, and judge what they don't know,
because of their fear, while i am somebody who doesn't judge
the unknown and goes looking for it and exploring it,
but maybe it's my job to enlighten those people, and show them
that their fear is unnecessary, and that it's all okay,
well, i'll go try that out, and see what it all brings me,

xo; R.

No comments:

Post a Comment